Tuesday, October 26, 2004

 
A quick note from Aracaju

Just to say that we arrived safely in Aracaju yesterday after some delayed flights, and are staying at the home of our dear friends Kleber and Talita. I am preaching Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday nights on the Solas of the Reformation. (Friday night is a wedding, to which we are invited.) Tonight was on Grace and Faith, and went very well. I am aiming to expound a key passage each night, rather than doing a lecture on systematics, and this evening we started off with Ephesians 2:1-10. A packed church, great attention, and a long message (70 mins) seemingly well received. Tomorrow is Sola Scriptura. On Friday during the day I will be leading a workshop on "Preaching Christ from the OT" - the first time I have tackled this theme in Brazil. Please pray for the remainder of the week.

I am sorry not to have got a programme for the week on here before, but my computer crashed pretty drastically on Sunday, and that froze a lot of things, before our journey here. Please pray for rapid recovery of files, and possibly for new machines ere long.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?