Monday, February 26, 2007

 
Peregrinos
Please pray for the provision of space for us as a church. We have just taken the decision NOT to hire a room in the next neighbourhood, for a number of reasons – cost, inflexibility of the space, and distance from our natural catchment area. But the good news is that as we talked about it last night, it was clear that there is a real urgency in the church now to get out of the apartment. Last night there were 27 of us, with around 7 regulars not present. We have no room for growth. Anyone who arrives late either has nowhere to sit or has to do an embarrassing swap with someone already present. And people want to grow. Kito and I are chasing up some possibilities TODAY. Please join us in the fight, by praying!


IBE
Andrew returns to being a classrom teacher this week. Tuesdays - Old Testament Theology - continuing with last semester's Wednesday class. Wednesdays - Introduction to Theology - a new group. Please pray for this ministry - for a real hunger for the Word, not just qualifications.
Comments:
Dear Pastor,

You know that I will support you and pray for the growth of the Gospel with all my heart. You are making a great job here in Brazil by helping pastors with the right way to expose the Scriptures, and I hope that your church grows as much as my gratitude to you.

Thank you for the patience and care with Joyce and me. (And forgive me for I have an awful English.)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?